The Penns Manor Area Schools will no longer be printing a report card to send home at the end of the nine weeks. We ask that you view your child's report card through the Sapphire Online Portal. Once you log in, your child's report card will be visible under "Recent School Postings." It can also be viewed under the File Cabinet tab. The 3rd nine weeks report card will be available to view on April 7, 2021. If you are unable to access the portal and would like to request a hard copy, please call or email:
Elementary Students: Mrs. Brady (724) 254-2666 x1851 or firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Students: Mrs. Thornton (724) 254-2666 x2700 or email@example.com
If you have not yet signed up for a Sapphire parent portal account, we encourage you to do so. Please use the following steps:
1. Go To www.pennsmanor.org
2. click on the Sapphire tab on the home page
3. Click on "Create A Web Portal Account"
4. Read the "Acceptable Use Policy Form" and click to proceed to the application.
5. Complete the application and click "Continue". Note: you create the username and password of your choice
6. Print two copies of your completed application. Sign and return one copy to your student's building office.
7. Once your application is approved by the office staff, you will receive an email with your PIN and login information.