Junior Planning Checklist
- All Juniors will take the PSAT in October. Visit the following site to practice for the test PSAT/NMSQT® tips and a free practice test.
Start to think about Colleges you would like to apply for or Careers you would consider working in.
Visit the Guidance Office if you need assistance.
- Use College Search to find colleges with the right needs that fit your abilities and major.
Prepare for Spring Testing
- Visit the SAT® schedule of test dates and register online for the SAT®.
- Use the access code on your PSAT/NMSQT® score report to sign in to My College QuickStart™. You can prepare for the SAT® using a study plan based on your PSAT/NMSQT® results and explore lists of suggested universities, and careers.
Prepare for SAT Testing
- Visit the SAT® Preparation Center™ for practice SAT Testing.
- Participate in College Visits. Please be sure to notify the Guidance Office and Front office of your visit date in a timely manner. Visit colleges and meet with college representatives.
- Prepare to schedule senior classes. Review your schedule with your parents and counselors to ensure you are taking the best classes to prepare you for your post-secondary needs.